Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Travel Bucket List (Always Changing)





Everyone should have a travel bucket list, and should work at knocking their items off the list!  I am going to make it one of my life goals.  I know this is something that EVERYONE does and I have been on the bandwagon for a long time; however, my list has been in my mind.  I'm glad this is finally down where I can visualize it. I will also list some that Brad has mentioned and I will put his name beside them :)  I'm probably going to be continuously adding to this thing, but here is a good start!  If I do the item, I will update this list by crossing it off and not deleting, so you can see what I have accomplished through the years.  I'm sure it will be a slow process :)


  • Cliff Palace, Mesa Verde National Park (added 03/29/16)
  • Carnival, wearing the outfit and the whole kit and caboodle--You can order an outfit with your measurements, and they will make it, dress you, do your makeup the day of the parade, and have a spot lined out for you...How freaking awesome would this be?!?!
  • Mardi Gras, New Orleans
  • Times Square, New York to ring in the New Year
  • See the Grand Canyon with Brad (I completed in 2019)
  • Visit numerous glass beaches and start a collection
  • Alaska--OBVIOUSLY BRAD
  • Major U.S. National Parks, like Yellowstone, Yosemite, the Slide Rock State Park, etc.--Brad
  • Drive down  Alligator Alley
  • Drive on the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Stay in Bali
  • Stay in Tahiti
  • Stay in Bora Bora...Do you note a trend?
  • Stay in Dominica and snorkel the Champagne Reef
  • Stay in an over-water bungalow
  • Snorkel with a sea turtle
  • Go on a Girl's Vacation somewhere tropical
  • Take a train across country, but have a sleeping room
  • Maine--Not sure where, but just to visit somewhere along the coast
  • I want to sip tea at a tiny little cafĂ©, shop and explore Paris
  • Take pictures of Stonehenge
  • Be awed at the Great Wall
  • Snorkel with a manatee 
  • Go somewhere to dig for gems and shark teeth 
  • Check out Torch Lake
  • Hang out and swim at Barton Springs, Tx.
  • Swim with Whale Sharks
  • Swim with the pigs at Big Major Cay
  • Hike Garden of the Gods
  • Swim with the Rays at the Cayman Islands
  • Drive the whole length of the Keys...I especially want to visit the Dry Tortugas Beaches
  • Visit the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
  • I want a jar of pink sand from the Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas
  • Collect sand and shells at every beach we visit
  • Travel to Havasu Creek, Arizona (added 3/3/16)
  • Take my kids to Disney (added 3/10/16) Completed in 2018! 
  • Visit a few places where "Pirates of the Caribbean" was filmed (added 3/10/16)
  • Visit a few places where "The Lord of the Rings" was filmed (added 3/10/16)

What do you have on your bucket list???



XOXO...Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment