Thursday, March 3, 2016

Topless Beaches



I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse, therefore I see breasts every day.  I am open and I have zero secrets.  I am all about "freeing the nipple."  I have said on numerous occasions, that my nipples are no different than Brad's.  Yes, his may not have any fatty tissue and mine may not have hair, but other than that...SAME.  I enjoy going topless on the beach.  Simple.  I don't run around with them flopping.  I may just lay there.  Or I may take it off in the water where nobody could probably even tell.  You can pass judgment, but I like to be free and comfortable.  I'm not a hippie, I'm not a free spirit, I'm just comfortable being topless.  I never see people  run around on the beach like Pamela Anderson in Bay Watch, like many of you may be picturing right now (If I looked like her I might).  My best naps have been spent snoring quietly under a palm tree in the warm ocean breezes with the sound of waves crashing.  I also love sitting topless on a beach laughing with my friends after downing a bottle of rum (that I generally pay for later).  Breasts are for food.  Breasts should not be oversexualized.  Breasts should only be sexualized in situations, and that should be kept in the bedroom.  Nobody wants to see that shit....Well, maybe some do...My breasts are not where they should be anymore and one is bigger than the other.  Who cares.  If you don't like it, look the other way.  Now, don't get me wrong...I don't walk around the house naked in front of my boys.  I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable; however, if I am on a topless beach with my guy and no small children around...then why the hell not??!!  Morale of my story...Enjoy yourself, have fun, and be comfortable for God's sake!!   Note that some of these beaches are also nude beaches, so choose wisely!

http://adventureswithben.com/adventure/tips-visiting-nude-beach-time/

Added 3/11/16: I am adding this link because it is relevant to my thoughts...Don't ever think I am a Kardashian fan; however, she has some good insight into what is wrong with our country. Let's stop the body shaming, people! Big is beautiful! Hairy is beautiful! Lean is beautiful! We are all different, and that's what's great!!! Please please please read the story on the link below.

http://www.hotmomsclub.com/g/kim-kardashian-wants-us-to-shut-up-about-that-tape-already/?ipp=3&utm_source=tran&utm_content=hmc

Now, on with my story :)

The few topless beaches that I have researched are: 

Orient Beach, St. Martin- This is one of the beaches that we will possibly be visiting early next year.  This beach does make me a bit nervous because it is a totally nude beach in some areas.  The option is yours :)  This is a very popular and public beach.  There are showers, food, restrooms, etc.  I did notice after some reading that there is not much shade, so beware.



Grand Saline Beach, St. Barth-  This beach is either topless or nude.  The great thing about this beach, is you can get away from people if you need to.  It is a long stretch of a beach, so walking down it a ways will seclude you from others if you feel more comfortable doing that.  There is some good snorkeling on this beach to the south, which would be a neat experience to do topless (or bottomless).

Pointe Tarare, Guadeloupe-  This is a nude beach.  There is nowhere I could find that said anything about public restrooms, and I also saw it mentioned that if you plan on spending the day lounging on the beach, you should bring a cooler with food and water. 

Tower Isle, Ochos Rios, Jamaica- This gorgeous beach is a fully nude beach but you should bring clothes for the resort.  The resort does have a dress code so it is only nude on the beach. 

Hidden Beach Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico- There is a minimum age of 18 to stay at this resort, photography is prohibited, and inappropriate behavior in public with one another or with staff is not allowed.  Other than that, the resort is very nice and has a gorgeous beach.

Hawksbill Bay, Antigua-  From what I understand about Hawksbill Bay, is that it is a nude beach, it is very private, it is not family friendly (I'm assuming it's because of bare asses), it has beautiful waters and gorgeous white sand, the beach is very clean, and some say there are free beach chairs. 

Seven Mile Beach, Negril, Jamaica-  There are many nude resorts in Jamaica, but this beach is public, so it is considered topless.  If you want to go nude, you can pay a daily fee at many of the resorts to use their facilities, or you can pay to just stay at their resort.  Other than that, this is a beautiful pristine stretch of gorgeous white sand and clear water. 



Gouverneur Beach, St. Barths-  This beach is much like Grand Saline Beach.  There are restrooms, a parking lot, and places to get food.  I read that you have to be careful getting into the water because of the erosion from past hurricanes and that there is a slight undertow and some waves on this beach.

Haulover Beach, USA-  This is the number one nude beach in the US, as stated by many different sites, so maybe I will have to check it out!  It is located in Miami, Florida and as stated above, it is a nude beach.  It is mentioned that there is a fee to park and you aren't looked down upon if you choose to wear clothing.  There are not as many people that frequent this beach as compared to Miami Beach.  There are lifeguards as well as food and drink stands, which is a huge plus. 


There are a ton of beaches to explore!  So if you are feeling the need to be free, whether it be topless or nude, hit up one of these beauties!

XOXO...Becky


P.S.  Don't look for me on one of these beaches, because you might not like what you see ;)




http://adventureswithben.com/adventure/tips-visiting-nude-beach-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment