Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Little About The Elliott's

Brad and I after the Warrior Dash


Brad is a Union Laborer and I am a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse.  We love to travel and be with our children and our family.  We live on a farm and stay quite busy, especially during the summer months.  


Braden and Sophia

Braden is 10 and he is in Boyscouts.   He is my Zombie apocalypse guru, he loves anything to do with hunting and he collects knives.  Braden has Brad's personality.  He is calm, laid back and you don't get much of a rise out of him.  His sister can set him off, though.  Sophia, who is 8, is in cheer, tumbling, Girlscouts, and softball.  She is a go-getter and has an upbeat spunky personality.  She doesn't meet a stranger and is certainly my social butterfly.  She is bossy and will probably never take any sh*t from any boyfriends.  

Brad and the youngest kiddos

Braden, Tyler and Sophia

Tyler, is our 18 year old. He is in the United States Navy.  He is a Seabee as a construction mechanic.  Right now, he is stationed in Port Hueneme, California and is awaiting his place of deployment.  We are hoping it's somewhere other than Syria!  We have had full custody of Tyler since he was 6 years old.  I claim him as mine even though I didn't give birth.  Braden misses Tyler the most.  Tyler and Braden are X-Box buddies.

Mama and Papa

My Grandparents are our best friends and the people we hang out with the most.  My Grandma helps me out with the kids when I work and we don't know what we would do without them!  


Belle, the wiener dog is also part of the family!

Beau, our rescue dog :)



Hope this helps you all get to know us a little better!!!

XOXO...Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment