Thursday, February 18, 2016

Laundry in PARADISE...Don't worry, it still sucks just as much as when you are at home!!!



Note the laundry facilities on the right

      I guess that laundry isn't too bad if you get to do it outside in paradise!  I like having laundry facilities wherever we travel.  I like going home to zero laundry and being able to pack less.  I STILL need to work on packing less though!  This sounds crazy, but I try to pick places with a washer and dryer.  ESPECIALLY when we travel with the kiddos!  Something that I wanted to mention in this post is the laundry soap I packed.  We bought "Travelon" laundry soap sheets.  They were super cheap...around $5 or less.  It has 50 sheets and weights very little.  I used about 4 sheets for a large load.  Much easier than buying soap or packing some!


XOXO...Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment