Monday, February 15, 2016

The ABSOLUTE perfect swim trunks for my guy

I'm a water bug...My man needs to be able to keep up with me and be comfortable in the water

The swim trunk debacle is a real vacation issue in my home...
    
My Husband wears his underwear under his swim trunks while in the water and will not walk around with wet ones on. I hear of some men that cut out the netting just to help with comfort.  I don't have any family jewels, but I'm pretty sure it sucks when they get chaffed!  I will wear a bathing suit all day long and it doesn't bother me a bit.  Brad, on the other hand, is a pain in my arse.  Just kidding  :)

I have a subscription to many travel magazines, but in an old issue of "Islands" I saw it...A write up for Dry Dudz.  I had to research this more.  These trunks are quick to dry, have a mounting system so they are comfortable for the wearer, and have an antibacterial finish to them.  What I mean by the quick mount, is that the compression shorts that come with them, velcro very tightly to the back of the trunks so there is no slipping.  The Hubby likes to wear something for support anyways, so the compression shorts are perfect.  He seriously didn't have a single complaint the whole vacation.  We bought two pairs and will certainly be investing in a few more for future outings.   If you go to drydudz.com you can purchase some for yourself. They do have women's pieces which I may look into later, but for now, I could live in a bathing suit and would be just fine!
This picture shows where the compression shorts connect with Velcro to the trunks.

He looks pretty comfortable to me! 

XOXO...Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment