Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cock Rings...((Keep your minds out of the gutter, people))



                                                           
The Front of the Cock Ring

         Side View       



                                                                   

      Cock Fighting is NOT something that I would really want to see, but it is a cultural thing I would like to experience.  You all know from my post about the animals that my heart wouldn't be able to handle seeing a chicken or a rooster hurt in any way...but I would like to at least catch a peek of the action, feel the adrenaline, and soak in the culture.  I found out that I wouldn't get the chance while in Vieques.  Only men and prostitutes are allowed in the cock ring (Imagine that).  The night of one of the fights, we happened by during the action and the streets were so packed that we could barely get through in the Jeep.  It was loud and I saw numerous promiscuously clad women on the arms of some of the men.  At the time, I didn't process what was going on until the next day when our friends explained it to us. So men...if you ever visit Vieques, leave your lady at home and catch a good ol' cock fight (Not the prostitutes)!!!!

XOXO...Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment